Thursday, September 11, 2008

Duuuuude I'm sooo...

Fucked Up will giving a special performance tomorrow (9/12) evening in Manhattan at the ever excellent Generation Records. They'll go on at 8PM and if you wanna go you better email fuckedup@matadorrecords.com reaaaaaaaaaaaally fuckin' fast cause space is absurdly limited. It's at a record store people... I'll be there with camera in hand. Now if only my Mac was working so I could actually upload the photos... Regardless, if you live in New York and you happen to actually enjoy good music, I highly recommend you make an attempt to email that address with your name to ensure you'll get in. I ain't promising you will though (I'm all set so screw ya'll). Their next LP "The Chemistry Of Common Life" is due out next month on Matador Records.

deets:
Fucked Up
8pm
Generation Records
210 Thompson St
Greenwich Village, NYC

A, C, E, B, D, V or F trains to W 4th St.
1 or 2 trains to Houston St.
R or W trains to 8th St.
PATH train to 9th St.
fuck Manhattan buses...

No comments: