Friday, January 2, 2009

Get Fucked Up in Brooklyn

Who wants to go see Fucked Up? You'll say yes if you know what's good for you. Anybody who's been to a Fucked Up show knows what I'm talking about. Anybody who hasn't been to a Fucked Up show? It's time you found out what I'm talking about. On Tuesday January 20th they'll be playing at the Inauguration Day Hardcore Show at Danbro Studios Warehouse in Bushwick with Vivian Girls and Pissed Jeans. Both bands you should get to know as well if you don't already. Now I know I know, it's inauguration night for our newly elected president Barack Obama. I'm looking into set times and inauguration schedules as much as I can. This would be an ideal strategy: Drinks and inauguration at Duck Duck or Kings County, pizza at Roberta's, then go see Fucked Up. Sounds like good times, right? Check out the details below.

Tuesday January 20th - 8pm
Fucked Up, Pissed Jeans, Vivian Girls + secret guests TBA
Danbro Studios Warehouse
260 Meserole St
Bushwick, Brooklyn

by subway:
train to Montrose Ave
train to Broadway
trains to Hewes St or Flushing Ave

No comments: