Thursday, January 22, 2009

Off With Their Fucking Heads

I'd like to start by saying fuck the Kaiser Chiefs. Not only do you have one of the shittiest names ever, and really some of the shittiest music ever, but because you chose to title one of your crimes against music "Off With Their Heads" you are stealing Google search results from a band who people will actually like in another six months. I hope this band gets AIDS and dies in front of loved ones on their birthdays.

And now I'm kinda too drunk to remember why I was originally gonna post this. But seriously, fuck the Kaiser Chiefs. Stop making music that dipshit Manhattan hipsters think is putting them on another level. I'd actually love to see Ryan from Off With Their Heads drink a case of Bud, do a buncha meth and fight the singer of the Kaiser Chiefs. I have no idea what this turd looks like but I bet he needs his ass kicked.

I guess what I'm trying to say is go buy Off With Their Heads records. And drink beer. Then listen to those Off With Their Heads records. Then kill a hobo. Just because.

3 comments:

damnmari said...

i tripped on something and landed on your blog page. your music interest is appreciated. you've put me on to good shit. love lucero's words. cheers.

brooke said...

is that lulu's/lost and found/alligator lounge josh?

weird.

Mike Explosion said...

That is indeed Josh, I think he tours with them or something.